Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to sell or pawn an item?


We require a valid ID or Driver's License. The pawn system offers a 4 Month loan with an option to renew for another 4 months. 

What do I need to purchase a gun?


A valid California State ID or DL, a second from of ID (Vehicle registration, utility bill, or rental agreement) that matches name and address on ID, and a California issued Firearms Safety Certificate.

What items will we pawn or buy?


We buy most newer items. We try to keep our shop in pristine condition, therefore we only take items in good working order. We buy firearms, jewelry, musical instruments, DVDs, Laptops, TVs, gaming systems, tools, autographed memorabilia, and anything of value.